Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 – Seating and Mobility Evaluations for Persons With Long-Term Disabilities: Focusing on the Client Assessment
- Chapter 11 – Power Mobility: Alternative Access Methods
- Chapter 12 – Power Mobility: Optimizing Driving
- Chapter 13 – Power Mobility: Advanced Applications
- Chapter 7 – Pressure Management 24/7
- Color Figures
Figure 9-31. Comparison of an individual's propulsion to the SmartWheel Database. (Reprinted with permission from Out-Front.)
Figure 21-20. Supine posture before taping.
Figure 21-21. Supine posture after taping.
Figure 21-22. Client's posture before taping.
Figure 21-23. Taping locations along the spine to reduce curvature.